Question:
Should I get a Nintendo Wii again?
stahl7639
2007-05-10 17:04:50 UTC
I stood in line for five hours the night before the Wii launched and I was lucky enough to get one. A few weeks of playing the Wii, I gre tired of the novelty and lack of games that were out for it at the time. In February, I traded it in at my local Gamestop. Now, as I look at the games that are coming out, and with Super Paper Mario, I am very tempted to purchase another Wii. Should I purchase it again?
Nine answers:
PipU2
2007-05-10 21:46:18 UTC
I know how you feel I was getting ready to get rid of my Wii at one time due to lack of interesting games. But a friend of mine told me to wait for a while because they would later come out with better ones. Theres nothing wrong with buying another just make sure that its what you really want. There will be better games out there for Wii
2007-05-10 18:44:33 UTC
First of all, WHY DID YOU SELL IT????

Of COURSE you should get a Wii again! Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Guitar Hero 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Spiderman 3 the game, and MUCH more! Get back your Wii, my friend. It misses you.
westgate
2017-01-09 20:08:11 UTC
I laughed once I study "EB video games mentioned that". they have by no skill been stable for counsel earlier and that they are not beginning now. additionally, Nintendo has pronounced that they have found out from the 3ds' launch and the fee issue it had. It incredibly merely isn't six hundred greenbacks. The Vita costed a similar because of the fact the psp and 3ds at launch (Wifi version). i wouldn't incredibly call that costly if that's the standard. respond to edit: of direction it is going to be over 250. All consoles would be. Like I merely mentioned, EBgames isn't stable for counsel. in any respect. My toaster instructed me that eggs come from cows. I extra advantageous tell the internet.
2007-05-10 17:47:12 UTC
why would u do that!!! of course there isn't going to be a lot of games at first!!! so buy another wii and be pastient. and by the way super paper mario is an awesome game, i rented it and now i want to buy it. it is long so u can beat it in a day :)
Alex S
2007-05-10 17:15:00 UTC
It is definitely a good investment there are many good games out for the wii right now, even though no good games are scheduled to come out right now you can keep your self ocupied with the ones out right now untill some reaaly good games come out, super Mario galaxy, super smash bros. brawl and project hammer are scheduled to come out this summer
Aaron
2007-05-10 19:36:34 UTC
It's all up to you but I think you should get another Wii. Especially to play Twilight Princess
2007-05-11 00:54:48 UTC
Well you shouldn't of got rid of your wii in the first place. You can buy it again but this time KEEP IT!!!
doyouyo
2007-05-10 17:25:58 UTC
dude, the wii is the best system ever!

super paper mario is the best game i have ever played, and the classic games are amazing
sajirvill
2007-05-10 17:20:25 UTC
yeah! you should buy another one.. or why not try the ps3