Question:
wii games?
2007-05-10 17:40:05 UTC
well i have had a wii for about a month now and i have warioware. i rented super paper mario and now i am going to buy it. and i was wondering wat r some great games for the wii i should buy (fyi, i have the twilight princess for the gamecube and beat it ^_^).
Five answers:
2007-05-10 18:35:38 UTC
Ahh! Another Proud Wii Owner! My friend, I'm very pleased to hear that you like the system. Here are some great games for the Wii that I recommend:

RED STEEL - A fantastic First Person Shooter. Probably my favorite one!

TRAUMA CENTER: SECOND OPINION - Very technical and advanced game. You'll absolutely love it. And once you get good at it, you can't stop playing!

WII SPORTS - I know you already have it. THAT game's incredible and never gets old.

SUPER PAPER MARIO - The Third installment to a great game series. It's SOO cool.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL - Not out yet, but this game will be the best Wii game ever. Online fighting!!!

POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION - Not out yet, but you can play using both the wiimote and the DS!

GUITAR HERO 3 - Coming soon! Ever played Guitar hero 1 or 2? Do it.

METROID PRIME 3 - Need I say more?

SPIDERMAN 3 - It's new controller lets you REALLY feel like Spidey! The action and new additions are amazing.

RESIDENT EVIL 4 - They're remaking it for Wii! YES!!!

THE GODFATHER - A Grand Theft Auto version of The Godfather. Let's you live the movie and be a real gangster!

CALL OF DUTY 3 - GREAT army game, and the Wii controls really give that extra edge.

These games and MANY more are on the way!
?
2016-05-20 05:02:46 UTC
Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't make it wrong. Modding a Wii will void any warantee that you have on your Wii, and the legallity of it is still in question. You're better off keeping a better eye on your stuff than trying to go with a backup route.
Rommie
2007-05-10 17:51:10 UTC
I just bought the Wii two weeks ago. A friend bought me a gamecube game for me (He bought it for me before I got the Wii.) and I have been playing it one the Wii. Since the Wii can play gamecube games, try playing on yours. I know gamecube have some good games to play. :)
Whats my name?
2007-05-10 17:51:44 UTC
fool! you bought zelda for the gamecube! lol

ok some good games are wii play wii sports and red steel
2007-05-11 12:08:05 UTC
here are some games that i recommend:

If you want a sports game:SSX Blur-snowboarding/Madden 07-NFL-it depends which sports your in to

if you want a game that will make you laugh:Rayman raving rabbids

It you want an action game:Red Steel

Super Paper Mario is also a must have

Good choice!

More great games are still to come: