Question:
Wii restock dates?
Aaron
2007-05-10 19:14:16 UTC
All I want is a list of restocking dates
Five answers:
2007-05-10 19:32:32 UTC
I just read something that says the Wiis are in short supply and there having a problem making them

and if I was you i'de wait to buy a wii because the NEW COLORED Wiis are going to come out some time this year (and they can play DVDs)
Mickey Mouse Spears
2007-05-10 19:21:19 UTC
I'm not sure how one could go about getting such a list, being that each individual retail store manages their inventory at the site, meaning restocking would be different for each store. You've not stated what area you'd be shopping for one in. I could get you a restocking date for Best Buy in Sydney, Australia (if there is a Best Buy there), but would that do you any good?
2007-05-10 19:33:07 UTC
Insider secret:

They are always going to be restocked on Sundays, so call the store Saturday night and see if they will have them the next day... You didnt hear it from me
john b
2007-05-10 19:21:21 UTC
It's tough to tell you the exact dates. All of them are different depending on where you live. Contact your local retailer (Wal Mart, EB Games, Target, Gamestop, etc.) and ask them when their next shipment is. On that date, get there early!
PistonMan!
2007-05-10 19:46:13 UTC
you can just order one online (like at RC Willey) and when they get one they send it to u ( thats how my friend and I got one)