Question:
does anyone have the wii?
megryan13
2007-05-09 18:18:13 UTC
I have th wii. Its sooooooooo fun!
IF ANYONE DOES REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT GAMES YOU HAVE!
Eight answers:
2007-05-09 20:05:27 UTC
Ok best to worse (to my knowlage)

1. Wii Sports- Awsome games fun over and over, however only fun with more then one person or the become tiersome

2. Zelda Twilight Princess- great gameplay and awsome graphics

3. Madden NFL 2008(?)- Fun football game

4. Tiger Woods PGA Tour- Like golf but better

5. Wii Play- Games get old but fun at first

Other Games (Havn't Played)

1. Super Paper Mario- Sounds fun and looks good

2. Red Steal- (?)

3. Marvel Ultimate Alliance- Comic book dudes fight (?)

4. Elebits- (?)

5. Tony Hawl Downhill Jam- (?)

Upcoming Games

1. Super Mario Galaxy- It's Mario what's else to say?

2. Super Smash Bros Brawl- Nintendo characters (and some others) beat the crap out of each other
WHEELJACK
2007-05-10 09:47:43 UTC
I have a Wii and the following games:

1. Wii Sports

2. DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

3. Red Steel

4.Marvel Ultimate Alliance

5. Sonic and The Secret Rings

6. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Best Zelda Ever)

7.Call of Duty 3

8. Spider-Man 3
2007-05-10 06:25:31 UTC
Wii Sports - Always fun!!

Trauma Center: Second Opinion - The Surgery game. Very technical, but once you get good, it's a blast!

Warioware: Smooth Moves - The ULTIMATE party game, plus you feel like you're getting a workout when you play it!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Need I say more? This game is without a doubt INCREDIBLE. Everything about it is great.

Red Steel - One of my favorite First-Person-Shooters. The ability to aim your own gun with the wiimote is soooo cool!
2007-05-09 19:23:15 UTC
Wii Sports (I still think it's one of the best Wii games out there, especially if you have friends and family come over and play).

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metal Slug Anthology

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Elebits

Super Paper Mario

Wii-Play
pv_tree
2007-05-10 17:10:46 UTC
i have few games :D

- wii sport ( duuuhh... it's comes with the wiibox) :D

- wii play (of course, it's comes with extra wiimote)

- rayman raving rabbids

- marbel mania

- trauma center

- zelda

- red steelle.. (not really sure if i spell it right )... :D
doyouyo
2007-05-10 17:32:54 UTC
its awesome!

super paper mario

call of duty 3

ssx:blur DON'T get it worst game ever! i wasted 50 bucks on it

wii sports zelda:twilight princess
2007-05-09 18:56:39 UTC
i gots zelda twiligh prnicess , worst game in the world!!!!! i hate it.!!! i'm gonna wait for supre mario bros. and pkemon battle revolution. i wish i could reaturn it but its to lat eover 30 days alreayd. srry about all the mesitakes my backsapce keey is jamed. but tmorow im getinga new one =)
Matt
2007-05-09 18:35:53 UTC
wii sports, thats all you need.