Question:
does anyone know where to buy the wii in california?
tar
2007-05-10 18:41:26 UTC
i live in torrance CA to be more exact
Five answers:
2007-05-10 18:49:13 UTC
I'm very sure that there will be Wii's there. Do this: Go to any of your local game retailers, or even your local Wal-Marts and Targets, and ask the employees there if they know when the next shipment is arriving. If they say that they don't know, KEEP ASKING! Persistence is the key! I know you'll find a Wii, my friend! Just keep trying!
2007-05-10 19:33:30 UTC
Costco
Thomas
2007-05-11 08:58:22 UTC
Go to a magical place called a STORE!!!!!!!

Seriously, taget is good if you can find out when they get a shipment and then show up early. Hope you succeed, the Wii is awesome.
Gaming_sage
2007-05-11 09:00:50 UTC
there hard to find anywhere so you either have to get there early. Stay outside or wait till its not in such demand,
Mee-OW =^..^=
2007-05-10 18:53:51 UTC
Hmm....let's see ..can u find an electronic game in California?? hmm....

What part of silicone valley don't u get??