Question:
on the wii the game the legend of zelda twilight princess .?
mustangfrog2005
2007-05-10 11:21:28 UTC
the part of river rapids i can get to the boat to get on it the door will not open to let me at it this is after she gives me the bombs and arrows what do i do help me please
One answer:
Theodore C
2007-05-10 11:52:03 UTC
She give you the bomb arrows to blow up the rocks blocking the water from flowing. Look towards the water while in your in the shop, aim & Blow up the 2 rocks/boulders. After that the shop reopens for business.